Spring is coming! Along with longer, warmer days, the turning of the season also brings with it the prospect of getting your vaccine. If you’re waiting to make your appointment, or are waiting to go to your appointment, you might be finding it hard to think about anything else. We made it easy with this week’s deals, which include Lego sets and video games.
Special offer for Gear readers: Get a 1-year subscription to WIRED for $5 ($25 off). This includes unlimited access to WIRED.com and our print magazine (if you’d like). Subscriptions help fund the work we do every day.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is $24 Off
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has gotten mixed reviews, some from this very publication. The game is not without its flaws, not the least of which is how it keeps shoehorning the dull Assassin’s Creed storyline into a game that should be straightforwardly about Viking raiders axing people in the face. But it’s absorbing and entertaining—Eivor is a compelling character, both as a man or as a woman, and the landscapes are stunning. It’s on sale now for Xbox and PlayStation, though the discount is smaller if you have newer consoles like the PS5 and Series X/S.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is on sale for $36 ($24 off)
More Game Deals
Computers, Phones, and Accessory Deals
Home, Audio, and Outdoor Deals
- iRobot Roomba 981 for $300 ($200 off): For a very long time, iRobot’s 900 series was a top-of-the-line model and our top robot vacuum pick. In the years since it’s been superseded by more recent models, but at this price, it’s still a great choice.
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 for $69 ($30 off): I, Adrienne, own this meat thermometer in this exact same color. It’s extremely fast and reliable, folds down for storage, and hasn’t rusted or gotten water-damaged after years of use.
- Shark ION Robot Vacuum for $149 ($150 off): I haven’t had great experiences with Shark’s connected robot vacuums, but if you’re looking for a low-entry model, you won’t find a robot vacuum for much cheaper than this.
- Nike Wildhorse 6 Trail Running Shoes for $100 ($30 off): Nike’s Wildhorse line of trail running shoes do need a little breaking in—you’ll probably need to go up a size and give it a week for the stiffness to wear off. But once they do, they’re one of our favorite and most secure trail running shoes.
- Jabra Elite 75T for $140 ($40 off): Jabra recently dropped the price on its Elite 75T after releasing the Elite 85T. But the company is retaining its commitment to older models; they just added noise-canceling, and the two-year warranty is one of the best in the industry.
More Great WIRED Stories